• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My eccentric rabbit!

prettylupin

Wise Old Thumper
We are currently renovating our house and recently knocked out the old open fireplace so we could have the chimney lined and a wood burning stove fitted.... Poppy, it seems, has taken to spending more and more time sitting in the fireplace! :roll: Today she hopped in, rolled over on her back and flopped :love: She's such a wierd rabbit! :lol:

057.jpg

058.jpg

054.jpg

Even Nino thinks she's a bit odd! :lol:
060.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats brilliant! Bless her, she's chosen a spot.

You do realise, yuo can't make that a fire now :):lol:

Ahem, it looks like your fire-place has been very definitely claimed as prime burrow space. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats brilliant! Bless her, she's chosen a spot.

You do realise, yuo can't make that a fire now :):lol:

I know! :roll: We don't think she's going to be best pleased when it become a boiling hot stove! :shock:

We have a fireguard for those of you concerned! ;) and they've lived with an open fire for years. Hopefully when she's warming her bum infront of the new fire she will forgive us! :lol:

I'd love to have a fireplace like that :D:D:D

I am, however, concerned that you still seem to think you will be putting a fire in there. Why not admit now that you are defeated. You can not possible evict a flopped out bunny from her choosen spot :D

Well I've seen it all now! Flower arrangements, needlework screens, large wood carvings, but never a bunneh.
It's a lovely fireplace PL, & Poppy sets it off to perfection.:love:

There was a reason behind Poppy's flopping in the fireplace today.... she has bloat and was looking for somewhere to stretch out that she felt safe :cry:

There was a reason behind Poppy's flopping in the fireplace today.... she has bloat and was looking for somewhere to stretch out that she felt safe :cry:

I'm so sorry, I hope she's begins to pick up soon. No wonder Nino was looking a bit concerned or :?
Please let us know how she gets on.

Back