• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BARC's headtilt bunny & her friend Misty - new foster buns

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Mark & I had the pleasure of picking these 2 little girlies up last night from Angie's :love:

Here's the original thread from when Angie rescued them :love:

Original story
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=245056

They've settled in really well bless them & are such sweethearts :love: Thank you to Angie & Tracy for allowing us to foster these special girls :love:

DSCF5321.jpg

The little headtilt girl still needs a name & BARC have a fundraiser running if anyone would like to suggest one for her - it closes on 30th September:)

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=245386

Last edited:
Bless them! :love: Was thinking of them yesterday, but with Evie's arrival keeping you busy I did not like to pester for pictures. :wave:

lovely

lovely to see them happy.

I don't think the link works, though, not that it matters much because they arehappy now

:love::love::love: ohh they are gorgues

have you not bunny napped mojo yet :lol:

No Kay wouldn't part with him!!! :roll: :lol: Next time I go to Kay's I'll try again ;) :love:

missed her little nudges this morning :( but glad they are with you inside. thank you denise xx

:(:(:( Awww Tracy, I'm not surprised - she's such a little sweetie!!! :love:

Believe it or not both of them have just been running up & down the landing - the little headtilt girl found her way into our bedroom no problem!!! :shock: :D :love:

She's loving using the bedroom like a racetrack too!! Wonky head or not, this little one can't half shift!!! :D :love:

Last edited:
Believe it or not both of them have just been running up & down the landing - the little headtilt girl found her way into our bedroom no problem!!! :shock: :D :love:

She's loving using the bedroom like a racetrack too!! Wonky head or not, this little one can't half shift!!! :D :love:

Awww what a sweetheart! Glad they are settling in so well. Darcy sends his love xx:love:

No Kay wouldn't part with him!!! :roll: :lol: Next time I go to Kay's I'll try again ;) :love:

:(:(:( Awww Tracy, I'm not surprised - she's such a little sweetie!!! :love:

:):):):):):) brilliant. shes a cheeky monkey and actually braver than Misty who took much longer to decide to come for a fuss.

Back