• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please for Helen & Baby Saint.( UD p47 .)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Helen and Baby Saint are going for a check-up tomorrow at the Vet's. Baby Saint is about 18 month's old now and we have not had her 'spayed' yet as we have been putting it off, but we don't know if she will be able to be spayed due to her back deformed leg and her dislocated pelvis so she will need to be checked out. I know if she can be spayed I shall be a nervous wreck as she is so special to Mike and I.
Helen needs a check up as well as she has like a dropped shoulder which she has always had she doesn't appear to be in any pain with it but we feel we would like her to be checked out all the same.
So can we have some Vibes that they will be ok please:)

Chudleigh Flint is also at the vet's as I think he may have a spur on his back molar.
So can he also have some Vibes please as well :)

Last edited:
Meg-vibes for those very precious little girl bunnies! :love: Also vibes for Chudleigh Flint's teeth. :wave:

Lots of vibes for Helen and Baby Saint and Chudleigh Flint. Hope they all have positive outcomes. Lots of love xxx

Back