• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Q About Bonded Bunnies

Bitzy

Mama Doe
:wave:

Just a quick question for those of you with bonded bunnies ......... do you still buy 2 of everything or do they share stuff??? (toys etc).

I've just put an order in to THE for 2 of everything (as I always have done since them being separated) and then it suddenly struck me that I might not need to!?!?

I've left the order as it is because I'd hate for them to fight over a toy or something but just wondered what other bunny mummies/daddies do??

Cheers, Jo x

Nope I don't buy two. They share the toys, eat out of the same food bowl, chew the same sea grass mat, eat out of the one hay rack etc. If you have a good bond, I don't think they would fight over toys anyway.

No D&D share everything EXCEPT Fenugreek Crunchies they are definately not for sharing!!! :lol:

OK thanks ....... ah well, like you say, I have spares now - was just wondering as they're only very recently bonded!

I did wonder if they'd be like my birdies were in that even if I provided 8 of one thing, they'd still want the same one!! :lol:

Blesssss!!

Back