• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bought a Dog Crate for Pepy!

chul

Staff member
While browsing a garage sale on Sunday, I spotted an XL Dog crate for sale, and thought it would be wonderful for Pepy as he grows. So we bought it and took it home... cleaned it up, but then as we put it up, we found it is far too big to fit in our living room :(

SO now it is stuck in our bedroom, getting little use as Pepy lives downstairs at the moment! He slept in it last night but I'm not im stuck with it and its too big for me with one bun. I'm annoyed at myself for buying it as now I cant afford to get him a smaller one that would go downstairs, unless I find a way of selling it :(

While browsing a garage sale on Sunday, I spotted an XL Dog crate for sale, and thought it would be wonderful for Pepy as he grows. So we bought it and took it home... cleaned it up, but then as we put it up, we found it is far too big to fit in our living room :(

SO now it is stuck in our bedroom, getting little use as Pepy lives downstairs at the moment! He slept in it last night but I'm not im stuck with it and its too big for me with one bun. I'm annoyed at myself for buying it as now I cant afford to get him a smaller one that would go downstairs, unless I find a way of selling it :(

Ebay? :)

Do they sell on ebay? I wasn't sure what to do about postage etc. :oops:

I have put it on Preloved.

Last edited:
Back