• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Flop

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Firstly, sorry for bad quality pictures, they are phone pictures as didn't have camera with me...

Biscuit did the hugest (and loudest!) flop on Sunday.

Pics;

IMG00230-20100926-1554.jpg

IMG00233-20100926-1555.jpg

Iccle bunny mowf! :love: (you could see his teeth but the camera picture isn't clear enough!)

IMG00234-20100926-1556.jpg

:love::love::love: ahh Biscuit you little stunner

You didn't tell us that you'd done some bunny modelling :no: I was in W H Smith yesterday and I saw a card that had a Biscuit bunny on the front!

:love::love::love: ahh Biscuit you little stunner

You didn't tell us that you'd done some bunny modelling :no: I was in W H Smith yesterday and I saw a card that had a Biscuit bunny on the front!

and you didnt buy it?! :no::eek:

hehe, he's adorable :) Was so much fun over the weekend, it seems like he's 'growing up' right now as he's stopped being quite so 'childish' almost and just sitting with us and doing mad bunny 500's occasionally with some monster binkies.

I didn't catch it on camera, but he picked up a cardboard box (about 3 times the size of him) last night, tugged it away from the wall and then binkied twice, with it still in his mouth :shock::lol: It was the oddest thing i've ever seen him do!

:lol::lol: ahhh he's getting all ready for his bunwife, getting all mature.

Mine have all settled down, I read somewhere it can take over 6 months for their hormones to fully die down post-neuter so maybe everything's just settling and they're getting over their wild teenage years :lol:

It was the exact double of him, colour, markings and everything! It made me smile :)

Aww, I love those dramatic flops. :love: Spenser hasn't done any since he was poorly last week, but I think that is because it is getting cold and dark earlier and he has to be put to his hutch earlier than he would like.:( He is rarely awake enough to binky in the afternoon. :roll:

I meet Ginger on Saturday.

Ginger is adorable :love: :love: and alot like her big brother Socks, especially when she gets herself all snuggled under your chin :love: :love:.

Biscuit is one luck bunny.

I meet Ginger on Saturday.

Ginger is adorable :love: :love: and alot like her big brother Socks, especially when she gets herself all snuggled under your chin :love: :love:.

Biscuit is one luck bunny.

:love::love::love:

I haven't seen any recent pics of her so not sure exactly what she looks like right now, but im sure she's gorgeous :) You got snuggles? :love: Is she still as clumsy as she was when she was really little?

How was little Socks? When do you take him home?

:love::love::love:

I haven't seen any recent pics of her so not sure exactly what she looks like right now, but im sure she's gorgeous :) You got snuggles? :love: Is she still as clumsy as she was when she was really little?

How was little Socks? When do you take him home?

Ginger was still a little groggy from her op, she only had energy for snuggles and strokes but she was very eager for both.

Ginger is even more cute than in her pictures :love: :love:.

I am hoping to take Socks home this weekend but only if Kris says its ok too.

Ginger was still a little groggy from her op, she only had energy for snuggles and strokes but she was very eager for both.

Ginger is even more cute than in her pictures :love: :love:.

I am hoping to take Socks home this weekend but only if Kris says its ok too.

:love::love::love: so can't wait. Is she still the pale orangey colour?

I'm extremely jealous of yuo tdsouza!

Glad to hear Socks may be going to his forever home soon too! :)

Naww! Biscuits looks chubby in those pictures! :lol: He is such a handsome bunneh :)

Yeah, he's put on a little weight :oops: i've been giving him an extra few pellets a day, as he's been moulting really heavily and was getting a little too lean for my liking (could *really* feel bones). Think its time to back them off again, but its so hard to resist that little face :lol: :love:

Back