• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what i bought at the weekend...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper

IMG00241-20100927-0820.jpg

£2.99 from Dunelm, reduced from £7.99 i think :)

I've gone a little bunny mad of late... :oops:

:lol: amazing. Every time I see something bunny related I have to buy it. I now have 4 bunny ornaments from charity shops on my mantel piece

They have bunny chests of drawers and bunny baskets in Dunelm too!!

http://www.dunelm-mill.com/shop/white-bunny-collection-2-basket-storage-unit-120963

I love this:love: but nowhere to put it and no reason to get it:(
sue:wave:

Yes i saw them and thought to myself "if i had a daughter, i'd buy those..." but then realised, i don't :lol: wish i had a daughter :( Not just for the baskets though :lol:

It just sits perfectly outside my front door to the side and i'll make sure people don't actually wipe their feet on it, this bunny doesn't have paws it can wash with! :lol:

Perhaps it is just as well we don't have Dunhelm up here (or I don't know of any). I can just see my Dad's face if I set one of those up outside the front door. :lol:

It just sits perfectly outside my front door to the side and i'll make sure people don't actually wipe their feet on it, this bunny doesn't have paws it can wash with! :lol:

We have a froggy one, no one use's it but the bristles are all squished .... because my cat sits on it :roll:

I would be careful leaving it by your front door. Won't it get pinched?

I think Loopylop Laura has a pic of her Rudy by a hedgehog one of those.:D

I also have one of this breed of bunnies - mine was from Morrisons I think - I use it as a door stop because I don't want to leave her outisde :roll: :lol:

That is so cute!

Could you get me one if you have a chance before Friday? :oops: I'll give you the water bottles as a trade on the day!

That is so cute!

Could you get me one if you have a chance before Friday? :oops: I'll give you the water bottles as a trade on the day!

If you like :) I'll have to try and get into Weston one lunch time - as long as the offer is still on :) They had quite a few bunny ones, but a few had the tails broken :( i had to search to find one in tact lol.

I'll try tomorrow, as i don't think i will get time today.

Dunelm Mill usually have lovely guest towels at Easter with bunnies on as I always buy a couple and they are usually 99p each and wash great. :D

Last edited:
Back