• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maxy boy! (gushing post!)

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Ive had my new boy Max for just a week now but the change in him already is shocking!
Ive been spending loads of time with him, communicating with him in 'bunny language' and its working wonders! He runs to greet me and buzzes when i walk into the room, flops next to me if i lie down, licks my feet/legs, comes nose to nose with me when i put my face to him :love::love::love: Best of all when i 'binky' around the room :oops::oops: he joins in, its hilarious! :lol:
This 'difficult, unhandleable' bun :roll: is turning out to be an incredibly responsive and loving boy :shock::love: All the fight he was putting up to the assistant in the petshop was purely for show, and because he was petrified and frustrated :evil:
Hopefully with even more time he'll continue to blossom. Im just worried about bonding him with Timmy and Mimi now... IT HAS TO WORK! I love this bun already and couldnt bear to part with him :love:
Piccys soon i promise! Xxxx

aww, sounds like he's already bonded, WITH YOU!!!!!! aww, you've got to let him stay in your bedroom and let him sleep on your bed! :love::love::love::love::love:

You've been promising me pics of him all last week Gemma, c'mon get your act together!! :lol::lol::lol: :wave:

aww, sounds like he's already bonded, WITH YOU!!!!!! aww, you've got to let him stay in your bedroom and let him sleep on your bed! :love::love::love::love::love:

Unfortunately hes confined to the kitchen atm as its tge only room other than my bathroom that the gruesome twosome dont think is their territory. I'll bond them in the bathroom then all being well he'll have free range of the whole place with my other 2 and can sleep on my bed whenever he wants :love: Cant wait for him to be a proper member of the family :D

Graham i know i know my comps now ok but due to a certain somebun with a charger fetish i now have to order and wait for a new one before i can use it :roll::evil:

Back