• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lymington Netty Gets Married

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Well I think I can safely announce that Netty Poppet is staying with us. After the sad loss of Fudge two weekends ago, I decided to try Netty with the bereft and depressed Lucas the Cooke Monster.

26Sept2010007.jpg

26Sept2010009.jpg

We've had mutual grooming over the weekend and they are now spending all of their time next to each other so I think we're on the home stretch. I'll move them out to a hutch from the bonding pen on Tuesday and then on to their permanent wendy later in the week.

Can't tell you how happy I am. I think Netty is quite happy too.....

26Sept2010014.jpg

What a lovely story to round off the weekend! :love::love: Those are lovely pictures - I wish them every happiness. :wave:

They look very contented together...they are 2 beautiful buns :love::love::love: I hope they have a lovely snuggley life together

Oh they are lovely pictures! They look so happy - Netty looks as though she has never been happier (although perhaps on the day she got rescued)! :love::love: Congratulations to the happy couple and here's to many happy years together!

Oh they are lovely pictures! They look so happy - Netty looks as though she has never been happier (although perhaps on the day she got rescued)! :love::love: Congratulations to the happy couple and here's to many happy years together!

Maybe that's true - from this......................

That's her in the top hutch staring out from the end

30Aug2010003.jpg

to this.............

26Sept2010010.jpg

Im actually sat here in tears (may have something to do with my hormones) Oh Im soooooo pleased, she really has landed on her feet, what a beautiful couple :love:

Just seen the 'from this to this pictures). What a transformation! She must think you are her Fairy Godmother! :D

Cuddle buns! She looks just like my dear deceased Schumi...I love her colouring. And her hubby is VERY handsome.

What a lucky bun! :love:

They look so in love!:love::love: I'm so so pleased for both of them and for you too. I just hope Marble and Lara bond as well as these two have.

Back