• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a crazy few weeks

blue_vix

Mama Doe
There has been a lot gone on. After Treacle having surgery and everything, her and Tobys bond broke down and I ended up with 4 single rabbits to sort out whilst I was going away for 6 weeks. Lola is happily bonded and living with her new husbun Jack, with Lilywhite, and Treacle is bonded with peter and living happily in a giant shed with my friend in sunderland. Toby and Lilou wouldn't bond. Now I'm back and both Toby and Lilou look so lonely. Toby had been to Pixierabbit, who had bonded him with Kira (aka Lulu). They are busy exploring the living room together and grooming already! It has been a hard few months and I'm not sure all the decisions I've made are right but I am so happy to have Kira here and toby looking happy again, I'm sure they're going to be double trouble! will edit and add some pics later :D
Thanks Rachel (and Twinsen Patrick for letting her go) X

PS both Lola and Treacle have gone to homes I have vetted, on the understanding they come back to me if any problems, fully vaccinated and spayed

Back