• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is ME

basirascal

Mama Doe
Just thought you would like to see some pictures of ME. I'm a little rascal (so mummy says). Hope my pictures are not too big (mummy doesn't know what she's doing:lol:

MummysaysImCwackers-Copy.jpg

Mummy says I'm Cwackers!

OkThatsenoughgetmeouttahere-Copy.jpg

Ok, that's enough, get me outta here!

WheeeeImonholiday-Copy.jpg

Wheeeee!, I'm on holiday!

DoesMyBmLookBiginThis-Copy.jpg

Does my B*m look big in this?

Thisisare-sealpackwhichICANundo-Copy.jpg

I wish they wouldn't make the writing so small.

Last edited:
:wave: Oh wow, You're gorgeous xxx
Did you have a good holiday? did the ''you-man beans'' behave themselves? :lol:

You are ALL gorgeous, but I specially love your ears. :love: I think your Mummy takes very good pictures, especially the one where you look as if you are flying through the air. :wave:

You are ALL gorgeous, but I specially love your ears. :love: I think your Mummy takes very good pictures, especially the one where you look as if you are flying through the air. :wave:

Thank you susie bun. Actually, Daddy took the flying picture because as I said, mummy doesn't really know what she is doing:lol:

Basil is TOOO CUTE! Guess what, I'm in the midlands too... Can i come visit?? *cough cough* and *cough cough* bunny *cough cough* nap *cough cough*

He really is a cutie! :love::love::love::love:

Thank you stargrrlclaire:wave:. What a coincidence, you live in the same town as my grandson! We're east Midlands unfortunately, about 95 miles away.

Back