• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Might as well tell you all :)

That I am the biggest softy on the planet and just could not say no to fostering another bunny.

Here is snowy:

59040_517660300345_289400843_876304_2186464_n.jpg

He's a little darling, loves attention but not so keen on been picked up. This photo is a few weeks old haven't managed to get any of him this evening yet as he is still hiding in the carry case!

Well done you! How old is Snowy? He looks a bit like my Spenser, who also likes attention and does not like being picked up. It was his allowing me to pick him up on Wednesday that alerted me to the fact he was ill. Thankfully fully recovered now. :D

Hope Snowy comes out of his carrier soon. Spenser hid in his for a bit the first day I brought him home, bless him. :love:

Not sure how to tell David he is here yet lol! So erm wish me luck on that one!

Snowy is still rather shy this morning but has polished off all of his nom noms so he must be okay :D He's managed to pee over a gap in the floorboard too ooops i slipped on a puddle of tinkle in the dinning room under where he is this morning lol! Litter tray moved issue resolved hopefully lol!

I will get some photos for everyone this evening when I get in from university and providing David does not murder me.....so if i dont return can one of you check on me or something ahahahaha

Much Love x

Im alive! I came home to "why hello alice enjoy your fall down the rabbit hole, but did you have to return with the rabbit?" (coz snowy is white obv :lol:)

O/h is not bothered woo haha

Back