• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor 2 tier cages......

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Has anyone on here got photos of theirs set up? :) :wave: Ive got one for when my babies stay at my mums house for Christmas, except its in bits, so I need to figure out how to put it up.... I would also love some photos of set-ups etc.....:wave:

Here is Sukie's cage:

cage.jpg

We made the two levels, though - just got two cages, cut a hole in the floor of the top one, removed the lift-up bit of the bottom one and used some Fiddle Sticks as a ramp resting on the top of the red hideaway. We attached metal rods to hold the two tiers together.
She just uses it for a base as she has free range of the kitchen.

The front door, it's been reported on here, is dangerous to bunnies' legs/feet when left open, so she has a smaller Fiddle Sticks as a ramp to get in and out, too.

Here is Sukie's cage:

cage.jpg

We made the two levels, though - just got two cages, cut a hole in the floor of the top one, removed the lift-up bit of the bottom one and used some Fiddle Sticks as a ramp resting on the top of the red hideaway. We attached metal rods to hold the two tiers together.
She just uses it for a base as she has free range of the kitchen.

The front door, it's been reported on here, is dangerous to bunnies' legs/feet when left open, so she has a smaller Fiddle Sticks as a ramp to get in and out, too.

Ahhh, thats really useful. Thankfully, I already have those bridge thingies :) Thank you! :)

Ah glad someone else made a thread like this. I was thinking of something simular for Ogs.

Cool. Mine is only for when I go away (which happens sometimes, as the bfs parents live in Ireland). Im thinking of putting vet bed fleece (the rubber backed fleece) on the floor..... Ive found one thats purple with pawprints :p

Hehe.

I have a huge dog crate and would love to put a second floor in with a ramp and stuff but I just don't have the skills :(

Back