• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very happy Bunny & pics

Tiabrac

Alpha Buck
My two have been playing together but separated at night because I wasn't confident that the time was right fro them to be properly together. (Bracken has been following Tia around like a toddler clinging to mums apron strings). :)

Thursday I extended the sleeping area in the lounge and let them stay in there together. When I got up they were grooming each other :love::love:
I almost burst into tears I can't believe how effortless it has been I have been so lucky and they look so loved up it's great:D

http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x416/puss2/Buns/

Last edited:
Awww what can I say he is brilliant!

He has settled really well :)

The first couple of days he used me as a point of reference for moving around, now he has the run of upstairs and loves to investigate everything cheeky monkey!

He follows me around when I'm tidying and nudges me if he thinks he's not getting enough attention. When I lay on the floor with him he kisses my nose.:D

His favourite things are basil and chewing apple sticks.

We love him to bits :love:

Back