• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Leos new wife. My fourth and final bun! .... Name needed!

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
We finally have pictures. The little lady has come out of her shell a lot in the past 24hours. So RU introducing the latest and final addition to my household. Four rabbits and two guineas is definitely my limit!!!

She is currently name-less. I quite like "real people" names for animals. At the moment I quite like Lois but any suggestions are welcome :wave: She was originally called Bisquit but I wanted to give her a new name to represent her new start (plus I don't really like it :oops:).

sdc14607q.jpg

sdc14608.jpg

sdc14618.jpg

sdc14620.jpg

sdc14625.jpg

sdc14638n.jpg

sdc14611.jpg

sdc14629.jpg

Leo being the king of the castle :love:

ETA: I personally feel she is maybe a little overweight so opinions on that as well please :)

Oh my! She is very gorgeous!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:
I like the name Lois. She also looks like a Laura to me. :wave:

Shes beautiful and they look very happy tpgether already :love::love::love:

Not sure of names, how about Rosie? Also when i look at her she reminds me of my Mimi: gorgeous, funny, slightly shy but with a beautiful spirit. So you could steal the name Mimi if you wanted to :wave:

i thought maude straight away, and asked dan and he said definitely an old name, something beginning with 'm'.. like marge!! :shock:

she's lovely! :love:

:wave: Thank you everyone! A lot of those names will be going into the "name pot" that we have. She seems like she's going to be a quiet and relaxed bunny, a lot different to the whirl wind that A&B so I definitely agree that she is going to need an older sounding name :)

Back