• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys to chew and gnaw

Rachel89

Mama Doe
What toys do your bunnehs have to chew and gnaw that they enjoy?

I'm now fed up of buying so many things and them ignoreing it and chewing my house apart and now there playhouse apart :lol: They have been warned they will be lunch next sunday if they don't stop.

So what do your buns enjoy?
I'm going to try and get lots of diff things you lot recommend and see if any of them work.

Willow balls are a favourite get shredded very quickly with my two:wave:

(along with anything that they aren't supposed to chew of course..)

headphones, scart leads, speaker cables, USB cables, phone chargers, handbags, homework, camera bags and straps, err.... :roll:

An empty egg carton , with a few pellets in the bottom to encourage play :lol: click on image to play video :D

Good idea, jubob! I tried an egg box but she not very interested - never thought of putting a few yummies in it - will try it when she wakes up from her snooze.

I gave my two one of the bunny baskets I am making.... not only have they nommed the fruitsticks, but they have eaten most of the basket and the willow toy too!! :lol: But only after eating all the hay and treats first :p

Yes egg boxes and cereal boxes with a couple of pellets and hay in keep them amused. Mine love willow balls/sticks or anything and all mine love shredding cardboard boxes as well.

Back