• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mac & Albie's set up is finally finished!

Sayrah82

Alpha Buck
After much deliberating, internet searching, saving up (and some disappointingly unsuccessful willing for my garden to be bigger than it is!) I have finally connected the boys hutch to their run, using some bits from the very lovely Caroline at Runaround - it is properly brilliant, it was amazing watching them work it all out when we opened it up for the first time yesterday afternoon. They're both flopped out now after a very busy morning zooming about this morning!

P1020837.jpg

P1020835.jpg

P1020838.jpg

P1020839.jpg

P1020846.jpg

P1020843.jpg

Would love to know what people think...

Last edited:
After much deliberating, internet searching, saving up (and some disappointingly unsuccessful willing for my garden to be bigger than it is!) I have finally connected the boys hutch to their run, using some bits from the very lovely Caroline at Runaround - it is properly brilliant, it was amazing watching them work it all out when we opened it up for the first time yesterday afternoon. They're both flopped out now after a very busy morning zooming about this morning!

P1020837.jpg

P1020835.jpg

P1020838.jpg

P1020839.jpg

P1020846.jpg

P1020843.jpg

Would love to know what people think...

It certainly works well in connecting the run to the hutch. I know Caroline was meant to be sorting out some bits to go under the wire tunnel to stop the rabbits digging out and predators digging in, do you know if she has started selling them?

It certainly works well in connecting the run to the hutch. I know Caroline was meant to be sorting out some bits to go under the wire tunnel to stop the rabbits digging out and predators digging in, do you know if she has started selling them?

I don't know I'm afraid. I'm alright in my garden, as for whatever reason, the crazy paving you can see that the hutch is sat on, in fact covers the whole garden, but someone at some point has been lazy and chucked some soil and turf over some of it! I rent, so I haven't been inclined to spend my own money re-doing it properly, but actually now I've got the buns, its good as they'll only be able to dig an inch before they hit stone! - working out where the gaps are when trying to peg them down was quite time consuming though!!

That's fantastic. I think I saw them advertised ... can just see my Dad's face if I installed that lot in the garden when he was on holiday. :lol:

Thanks everyone, they certainly seem to be enjoying themselves - getting them in for bedtime will be a bit trickier now!

Have just checked out the link, thanks. I think it's great to lead into a run if you can't have your run attached. It is quite costly though. I can see that your buns love it.

Back