• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I hate leaving the buns..,

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
To go on holiday :(

Just dropped Waffle off at the boarding place and I can't stop worrying whether she will be ok. I know the boarding place is good as it comes to me through recommendation from people I really trust on here but I still worry soo much.

And Radish goes to OH's mum tomorrow and I worry about her too. I feel guilty leaving her tomorrow as it's her first owniversary too :(

Does anyone else feel like this when they go on holiday?

I'm only going away from a day tomorrow and I'll worry. I have my friend coming round but still...

I do really miss them and I'm going away next weekend, so they will be in boarding for a week. I feel so lucky though that there is a fab boarding place 30 mins from me, its a rescue/sanctuary run by a couple who are just amazing - they know more about rabbits than I ever will and have so much experience nursing sick buns that I know P&T are in the best hands. So although I miss them loads, I don't have to worry (well, not too much anyway!)

Back