• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ornament for Auction ...funds towards our poorly bunnies

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
We have taken in a lot of bunnies recently with problems .. some with front teeth probs , some with EC (our pets at home headtilt bun ) and 1 with a very bad ear infection .
All these buns willl need costly treatment and our headtilt bunny will need her home adapting to keep her confy as i doubt her headtilt will ever improve now.

Minimallow has kindly donated this lovely ornament to raise funds for us .

It has a small crack on one ear (or may possibly be glued) but it is not at all noticable and this is how it was bought.

We are putting a starting bid on it of £8 to make sure we take enough to cover postage etc .

Any one wishing to bid please post your bid on this thread .

closing date will be sunday 10th October at 8 pm

ornament.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, its really different. I need to look at it for a while to decide whether I like it or not! Lol. Its almost hare like :love:

Yeah, I do like it. I kept clicking away and coming back. It has an unusual charm about it!! If it were chinchilla colour, it would be like my Winni! :p

I bid £15 :wave:

Wow, its really different. I need to look at it for a while to decide whether I like it or not! Lol. Its almost hare like :love:

That's because it is a hare :lol::lol:

Also to add, this is "A breed apart" one and is worth around £30-£40 :wave:

Last edited:
Im tempted to bid more but I am meant to be clearing out.... not buying :oops: Im going to keep coming back though :p Tee hee.

Come on people..... its sooo cute!

I'll get this sent out first class when i'm at the Post Office on Thursday. If you pm me your address i'll get it boxed and wrapped well! I'm really going to miss this but as they say "hare today, gone tomorrow" :lol: Am so sorry for that i don't know what came over me :roll::oops:

Back