• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Give us the Fenugreek Crunchies!!!!!!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Buttercup is the only one with any semblance of dignity when it comes to treat time - the other three just beg, grovel, and then finally DEMAND their treats!!!!

BunnyvidsSept2010005.jpg

BunnyvidsSept2010007.jpg

BunnyvidsSept2010002.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: my bunnies are like that every time I walk past them on the off chance I'll have food for them

They are now having a similar effect on Spenser! :lol::lol::lol:

By the way, my headache is happily in retreat so I risked the choc ice. :D

:lol::lol::lol: those pictures are too funny!! Now imagine the same scenario with them in your lounge and no mesh to protect you from them :lol: Its a dangerous business setting foot in my lounge near 'crunchie corner' sooner or later Im actually going to be bowled over!!!!

:lol::lol::lol: those pictures are too funny!! Now imagine the same scenario with them in your lounge and no mesh to protect you from them :lol: Its a dangerous business setting foot in my lounge near 'crunchie corner' sooner or later Im actually going to be bowled over!!!!

I have a little passage between their two gardens, and I sit between them, with 2 bunnies either side hurling themselves at me (Butters does forget his dignity most times :lol:) - I am very grateful for the netting! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: That made me laugh out loud as it is just what mine look like. Maybe we should start a Fenugreek bunnie photo thread.:lol:

They are all junkies!

I took some fenugreek crunchies round to my rabbit nephew this afternoon. He was a bit suspicious of them but, er, rather too obviously pleased to see me! :roll::lol: Spenser wasn't impressed at first, so I left a few for my bunny friend as he will probably love them by this time tomorrow.

Back