• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My lovelies 15 weeks old today

smoo

Mama Doe
016.jpg

014-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

I love them so darn much!! :love::love::love:

Thanks guys, they are super cute, having to be kept apart for the next 4 weeks while we wait for indy to grow enough to be neutered.
I do sit with them both in the room free ranging and feed them together so they don't get lonely!

:lol:

I like the yellow cage - which one lives in it? :wave: I was wishing I had an indoor cage on Wednesday night as my bunny was ill and had to be kept indoors. We had nothing to put him in so had to take turn to keep an eye on him. :roll:

The yellow one is a pets at home one which we picked up second had for £15 bargain! We tried indy in it but he likes to jump around so Luna's in it now. There not over the moon about being apart.

The yellow one is a pets at home one which we picked up second had for £15 bargain! We tried indy in it but he likes to jump around so Luna's in it now. There not over the moon about being apart.

That was certainly a bargain find!

In a way it is good they are not over the moon at the separation. Hopefully it will make re-bonding them easier. :)

Back