• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Furby has learned how to nom :)

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
I've just got home from work and checked on Furby's food dish and it was almost empty. He had even eaten the few SS pellets I'd sneaked into his Russell Rabbit mix:) He's been eating strawberry leaves too and a little grass. He loves apple and nectarine as well.

Am just going to clean out all the outdoor buns and will hide some fenucreek crunchies in his litter/hay tray and hopefully he will start eating more hay. I bought some hay with different 'flavours' but he hasn't been impressed by any of them.

I am just relieved he is eating and he has started going down his ramp often and bouncing around his run exploring. He is such a gorgeous bundle of loveliness it is wonderful to see him happy.

Just wanted to share:love:

What wonderful news - I'm delighted for him, and you of course as I know you've been so worried! :wave:

What hays have you tried? My Spenser is a contrary boy, but is quite keen on Timothy hay and readigrass. He also likes the brown not-very-nice-looking hay that is just supposed to be for bedding. :roll:

Last edited:
Back