• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Ritz & Ryvita sows

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Sadly Ritz and Ryvita have been returned to us as their new owner found them too nervous:(

Ryvita is timid but Ritz is not too bad at all and they are settling very quickly back with Ange, within a week of her tlc they were letting her pick them up quite easily :D

So can anyone offer these girls a forever home..we do not want them changing homes again
They have lived indoors for the last few months so need to be indoors at least until the spring

RiztRyvita-1.jpg

they are 22 months old and we rehome nationally

Last edited:
Awww ... bless them. Too nervous?! That's the nature of piggies on the whole ... such a shame for them. Hope they're soon off to permanent pastures new x

These two were reserved but sadly the home has fallen through
Can anyone offer these girls a home..they have been messed around much too much in their little lives:cry:

Are these two still available? If yes, what are your size requirements and can they live outdoors? It would be to go with a castrated boar.

Are these two still available? If yes, what are your size requirements and can they live outdoors? It would be to go with a castrated boar.
These two were rehomed a while ago but we do have another pair of sows looking for a home..can you e mail me details of your set up..honeybunnysr@aol.com :D

These two were rehomed a while ago but we do have another pair of sows looking for a home..can you e mail me details of your set up..honeybunnysr@aol.com :D

Sorry, I never even looked at the date...just searched for pigs :oops:

I'm asking on behalf of someone else so I'll get them to email you direct :wave:

Back