• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We are relaxing....do not point that camera at us!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
So say Buttercup & Blackberry.....

Bunniessunbathingsept2010andpaintings012.jpg

I am really, REALLY struggling this time ... the face on the left looks like Buttercup, but the bunny to the right looks bigger, also pointing to Buttercup. :? Thankfully I have one of my headaches so will not be wanting a choc ice tonight. :(

Spenser is in his run so I'm hoping to get some nice pics of him today. :love:

I am really, REALLY struggling this time ... the face on the left looks like Buttercup, but the bunny to the right looks bigger, also pointing to Buttercup. :? Thankfully I have one of my headaches so will not be wanting a choc ice tonight. :(

Spenser is in his run so I'm hoping to get some nice pics of him today. :love:

:lol: First guess was right! Butters is on the left, but Blackie is quite fluffed up where he's starting to moult, and was ready to move, so he looks a bit bigger for a change!

You may have your choc ice (headache permitting ;))

If I lived in your household I'd be living in permanent fear of failing to meet the standards required by those buns :lol::lol::lol:

Back