• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today

I say goodbye to my first foster bunny, Lulu. She meets her husbun this evening I believe.

I wish her all the best in her new forever home! I will miss her tripping me up in the kitchen and her helping us unpack the shopping!

xxxx

Awww, loads of good wishes for Lulu in her new home. Hope the handover isn't too sad later. Good luck and well done for fostering :)

With best wishes to her.....and chin up!! get another.....Youre perfect.if you didnt cry, you wouldnt care.xxxxx

We're really grateful here for your love, effort and hardwork into making LuLu so friendly and loveable! This has helped her build her confidence, and she is now bonded with the lovely Toby. We will share pictures with you all once she is settled. Her name may also be changing to Kira as there is another bun with an incredibly similar name there. :roll: :lol:
So just a BIG thank you from me and the buns :love:

It's great she has a new home and my heart really goes out to you. Twinsen_Patrick, you are a star for doing this - i really dont know how you can do it! xxx

We're really grateful here for your love, effort and hardwork into making LuLu so friendly and loveable! This has helped her build her confidence, and she is now bonded with the lovely Toby. We will share pictures with you all once she is settled. Her name may also be changing to Kira as there is another bun with an incredibly similar name there. :roll: :lol:
So just a BIG thank you from me and the buns :love:

Thanks hun, im better today lol! Patrick snuggles make everything better :love:

Glad you're feeling better - it must have been hard yesterday, but at least it looks like you'll get to see some pictures of her enjoying her new life. :wave:

Back