• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leo Is Finally Bonded!

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
My little Leo is finally a loved up bunny!! :D:D:D I am so happy, I nearly cried at the rescue centre when he came out with his new wife bun. I honestly thought that he would never be able to bonded after his ordeal but the wonderful lady at the rescue centre has made all my dreams come true.

I've just put them in their new hutch and she is very timid at the moment and hiding, Leo on the other hand is charging around as happy as larry.

I intend to get pictures as soon as both have settled down.

On a side note, it means a new siggy, so if anyone has any interesting ideas that will beat the comic strip I'd love to hear them! :lol:

So glad to hear this!! :love::love:
Looking forward to the pics and the new sig, although it's going to be difficult to beat the one you have now! :love:

The poor dear is still very timid and has only ventured out of their sheltered area as far as I know once. As soon as she's settled down, which I think may take a while I'll get my camera out. She's still awaiting a name as well, think it may be Lois but we're waiting to see her personality first :)

Aww, bless her. It might take her a few days to get used to her new surroundings. Does Leo seemed concerned about her?

Aww, bless her. It might take her a few days to get used to her new surroundings. Does Leo seemed concerned about her?

Leo seems very happy to be home. He's just bobbing around like he usually does. :love: He occasionally hops into the nest area and then a few minutes later comes out. They've been together for a week being bonded so I presume that, fingers crossed, there's no issues. She just seems very shy and isn't eating too much, yet. We've put a bowl of food in the nest area, a carrot, a few fenugreek crunchies, hay and a few herbs to hopefully tempt her. I suppose if it were me who'd been dropped in these surroundings after going from home to home, no-one knowing my age as a result, living in a 3ft cage, unspayed with no company for as long as i'd been alive I'd be EXACTLY the same. I suppose all she needs is time and love and millions of nose rubs.

As soon as the little lady comes out of her shell i'll be willing to give her all the love she needs.

She's had quite a time of it, poor girl. Glad she's with you and Leo now.:) Did the person who was looking after them tell you what her favourite foods and treats were?

She's had quite a time of it, poor girl. Glad she's with you and Leo now.:) Did the person who was looking after them tell you what her favourite foods and treats were?

She's only been at the rescue for around 5 weeks so I don't think anyone really knows. They said she loves her excel and hay, not too keen on veggies though. That's it really. Lets hope with time she'll settle. Fingers crossed!

My rabbit is a bit picky with veg.:roll::roll:His favourites are things you're not supposed to feed regularly, curley kale and parsley. He's not keen on carrot, and wouldn't eat it at all until quite recently. Sending her nomming vibes. :wave:

Back