• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit pairs or groups?

i think groups are possibly more natural, but it depends on the bunny, some would be happier with just one partner where as some might be happier with a group of friends :)

Yeah :) I have a neuterd male at the moment and seeing as i cant find a single female im thinking about groups :O Lol not sure yet though just wanted more opinions :)

Ive got a pair and have recently adopted another boy which im hoping to bond in with my pair in a few weeks.
So i hope my buns are of the opinion that a group is better! Xxx

I think if keeping rabbits is a long term thing than having more than two is good if possible, because no bun will ever be left on it's own.

I have a trio and I think it works really well for my particular rabbits, I'd love to have a larger group but it's not really affordable.

I have a group of 5 housebunnies and a pair living outdoors. There are pro's and con's of each TBH so you need to think about how many rabbits you can realistically afford to have and take it from there. Good luck!

Back