• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another special home - preloved add

Autumn

Warren Scout
i am looking for a very special home 4 my 2 giant rabbits male and female they are both neutured. the female is dark steal the male is hasskleur the reason i need a special home is he male cannot use his back legs he had no use but is getting some use back but cannot stand he needs constant care from the right person if i can find them they will only go to someone who can keep them together and give him the care he needs i do think he will get better but only with the right care please email me if u can offer this i love them to bitts but have lots of animals and dont feel i can give him what he needs the right person needs to tell me all about themselves and what they can offer

In Basingstoke, Herts. Can anyone help?

Have pm'd Hugo's There. I could take them in SHORT term until a permanent home was found, but they are too far away from me anyway.

Back