• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going to get buns Myxi jabs.....

Autumn

Warren Scout
:DWell despite my last thread decending into chaos :shock: i want to thanks everyone for their imput and sharing their experiences. I hae decided to get the girls into the vet for their Myxi jabs this week. I am absolutely petrified :shock:, but reading all of your posts has helped me to see that with Dexter i was not only very unlucky, but my vet was incompetant, failing to gie a thorough healch check, despite being told of Dexters history. I am really really nervous about it, but i would never forgive myself if something happened to one of my buns just because i was to afraid to get them their Myxi jabs. Thank you all for helping me to see that the benefits so far outway the risks xxx

Awww, good luck! I'm sure everything will be fine. My buns have had about 10 myxi jabs each now, and have always been fine. Loads of vibes. :)

Last edited:
My bun is booked in for Thursday - am nervous too.

Good luck to the girls - i hope they will be fine xxx

Best wishes to you and the buns. My rabbit, Spenser, will be going for his second myxi jab next month. He was fine with the first one. :wave:

They'll be fine, you're doing the right thing :D

3 of mine had their myxi jabs this morning and they're all nomming happily as I type :D

Yes agree its the right decision, my three haven't had any problems with the jabs up to now, wouldn't like to risk not having them done.

Hi Autumn
I'm getting mine done this week too (or at least he'll get booked as soon as I get a carry box thing this weekend if I can find one).
Good luck.

You're doing exactly the right thing for your bunnies and doing the best for them. If anything happens (which is unlikely), you will always know it happened while you were doing what was best.

Good luck :)

Back