• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Very Special Homes Wanted

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from this thread
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=245346

We are now looking for homes for the 3 girls
Due to the likely genetic fault which killed one of their brothers and almost killed another they are NOT speyed. Therefore they must be kept away from any situation that may result in them getting pregnant
They are all fully vacs

They are lovely rabbits and will make very nice family pets
We would like to see them go as housebunnies if they are to be single as that will ensure they get more human attention .

First Trinket and Bangle who at present are still living together. they have had the odd scuffle but seem to have settled
If they are taken on as a pair the new owner will have to watch out for signs of hormonal fall outs and there is a chance they may have to be split in future..but hopefully not

tRINKETBANGLE.jpg

the there is their sister Charm :love:
She is a very easy to handle girl who had to be split from her sisters as she was fighting..so a solo home with lots of toys and fuss may be best for her

Charmz.jpg

if you can offer any of these girls a home please get in touch
honeybunnysr@aol.com

Charm is currently one of my foster buns. Charm by name & charm by nature, she may not like her sisters but she is a lovely bunny to handle. She constantly asks for nose runs, is easy to pick up and quite happy to have a cuddle :love:

Charm will make someone a fantastic house rabbit.

Well due to Bangle and Trinket falling out with each other, they were split
but ..has worked out well for them as pending bonding with a neutered male Bangle has a home
and Trinket is going to live with my next door neighbours:D
Is very good as have the 1st ever Honeybunny, Freebie, living on one side and Trinket will be on the other:D

So now just need a home for Charm

Bangle bonded like a dream with the handsome Andrex, ( the poor bunny Mishka attacked )..I have never seen two rabbits so loved up so quickly, constantly laying next to or on each other:love:

So off they went tonight to their home where a brand new shed with attached run is waiting..good luck little girl x

and now please can anyone offer Charm a home?

Bangle bonded like a dream with the handsome Andrex, ( the poor bunny Mishka attacked )..I have never seen two rabbits so loved up so quickly, constantly laying next to or on each other:love:

So off they went tonight to their home where a brand new shed with attached run is waiting..good luck little girl x

and now please can anyone offer Charm a home?

Wonderful Jill, about time you had an easy bond :lol: Now, lets hope for some more like that ;)

Back