• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going to Hopper Haven! U/D Pics!

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
I am going to Hopper Haven today for the first time! :D

I am very excited. We paid some sponsorship for one of the bunnies for my 6 year old nephew and are taking him to meet her and meet all the sanctuary bunnies! I am hoping to start to tell him about bunnies' needs and how special they are!

Really not sure where to start with a 6 year old and obviously want it to be as fun as possible for him. Its our first outing without his mum and dad so time to be Responsible Aunty (although also hopefully Fun Aunty)!

Wish me luck and will report back this evening, hopefully with pics too!

Last edited:
Thank you!!

We are back! I am exhausted!! I had a GREAT time.

Hopper Haven is amazing, there are so many bunnies and enclosures. I met Louise and she was lovely, spent lots of time telling me and my nephew all about the bunnies and the guinea pigs and the sanctuary.

She had a couple of babies in and we were allowed to hold them. It was fantastic. I didnt want to leave. She does an amaxzing job.

I will upload some pictures later, need a cup of tea first!

My nephew loved it and when I asked if he would like to go again he said "YES! I am free next Saturday!" :lol::lol::lol: bless him!

Sorry - am just taking pics down temporarily until I can check its ok for me to have them up...I will worry otherwise :oops:

Last edited:
Glad you had a good time Helen:D.

I'll be checking that Pip is still there when I return - he's sooooo sweet everyone falls in love with him:love:

Looking forward to seeing your pics!

Here are some piccies from yesterday. I cant remember everybun's name tho :oops: but all the bunnies were absolutely gorgeous, and I had so many strokies!!

Peaches, Pineapple and Sweetie

DSCF7182.jpg

Peaches

DSCF7189.jpg

Sweetie

DSCF7238.jpg

Bailey & Meadowsweet

DSCF7221.jpg

Salvador

DSCF7258.jpg

I *think* this bun was called Moonlight

DSCF7260.jpg

Giant agouti bunnies (one with headtilt) - Loki and Hercules

DSCF7283.jpg

Bunny in a burrow!

DSCF7274.jpg

Cant remember this bunny's name, but he is gorgeous

DSCF7276.jpg

I hope Louise doesnt mind me having these pics on. I know several are still looking for sponsorship so please visit Hopper Haven's website for details or PM BB Mommy on here. :wave:

Back