• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wooden plaque for my Bunnery

Tracy

Warren Veteran
Thought I would show you a wooden plaque that I've just had made for my Bunnery. I found someone on Ebay who makes them. Fantastic quality and only £14 plus £3 postage, which is amazing value compared to hand carved plaques I've seen elsewhere.

Here's the link if anyone else is interested. I am really chuffed with my plaque and would definitely recommend him. :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WOW-HOUSE-stable-NAME-sign-PLAQUE-rustic-HAND-carved-/160480573260?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Decorative_Accents_LE&hash=item255d63374c

Bunnery%20plaque%201.jpg

Bunnery%20plaque%202.jpg

What a brilliant sign. :love: I want to get one but don't know what I want it to say. :oops: :lol:

Your shed is amazing too - I love what you've done with the windows & the shutters. :love::love:

that's lovely, really matches the playhouse well!

I used to have one that said "home sweet hutch", then when we upgraded to the shed I painted this one :)
DSC_0179.jpg

Both signs are really good, I bought a small plaque from RWAF which says spoilt rabbits live here, but not got round to putting it up yet and its not as nice as yours (both)

If you look really really carefully there's a screw in the h & the y!!

Aaaaah, yes I can just about see now you've pointed them out. :oops: I read the listing and it said they weren't any fixing holes, but maybe they just meant they were well hidden. :)

Back