• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Computer Bunny

X_Bex_X

Alpha Buck
This morning, i let benji out to play as per usual.....i came back to check on him and found him on the computer desk sat right in front of the computer screen...

DSCF1601.jpg

but personally...i think it was the treat tin he was really after :lol:

DSCF1599.jpg

hint hint :love:

DSCF1600.jpg

Teehee mine jump on the laptop whenever im on Skype, so the OH gets a blurred view of bunneh ears and a string of nonsensical kajsdbhcakjvblavbabclkajsbclkablabckal typed at her.

Watch out! Maia loved to sleep on my computer desk, but after a while she had chewed every cable she could reach...

Well, it is called 'Rabbits United' not 'Rabbit Owners United'!! :lol:

He's so yummy! Be sure to post loads more piccies. :love:

Awww, looks particularly intelligent in the first photo ... rather more nom-orientated in the others. My friend's rabbit once sent me an email. :lol::lol::lol:

OOoohh how precious!

I would definitely be worried about chewing cables :lol:

How did he get up there? Did he jump?

That last pic just made me squeee out loud! Somebunny knows where his mummy keeps the treats...

:love:

:lol: yup he jumped from a chair onto the desk top ... and we learnt the cable lesson with scarlett..we now have a wireless mouse and keyboard :p

Back