• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moments that make your heart swell

pigsforlife

Mama Doe
Noah has finally settled down. This past week has been great and we have got plenty of flops from the pair of them. Noah has taken 2 months now to build up that trust, not only with me but also with the new environment. Goes to show how cautious buns can be.

This is from this afternoon -

005-6.jpg

006-7.jpg

Feel free to share your moments too :)

When Blanche and Archie groomed me for the first time. :love: Blanche hasn't stopped since! :lol:

And after all Leo's drama and the amazing fight he put up. When we finally got to take off his cone after two months and he went outside for the first time and the first thing he did was a massive binky. I think if I can ever build up his trust enough for him to groom me I will literally bawl my eyes out. Could be waiting a loooong while yet though!

Aww, what can be more heart-warming than the sight of a flopped bunny. I also love Spenser's cheeky wee face looking out for me when I go out to the hutch with his night-night treat. :oops::love:

All these special moments are so cute :)

Youthnovels - Noah hasn't gotten to the licky stage. Mind you, Charlee doesn't really lick much either unless something I have been feeding them makes my hands sticky - then she cleans them for me :love:

OMG! Am lying in bed watching the bunnehs and Charlee did the biggest flop onto her side. Then Noah came along and flopped beside her but he flopped too close so was half lying on Charlee! It was the cutest thing ever and of course I didn't have my camera with me. Man I love these guys so much :):love:

It's maddening when you don't have the camera handy, but in a way it makes the memory of the magic moment even mre precious. I love when Spenser washes his ears - he is so meticulous about it. :love:

Gorgeous piccies! Pie only grooms OH :roll: Hussy!

But sometimes when she 'acts' like shes not tired and I'll come up to her and say "are you sleepy honey?" she will then blink really slowly, hop up to me and flop on my feet. She does this at around 6pm every evening! :love:

Back