• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lymington bunnies

Will cross post Lorraine. It was so kind of them to take so many and it'd be lovely to help them find good forever homes.

Spotted Crunchie there Lorraine...............

from this.............

30Aug2010011.jpg

to this.........http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=21012

He was one of the breeding bucks and probably the reason for all of the lion manes.

Bless this wee man. Hope he finds an amazing home soon.

Because Animals in Need also rescue "death row dogs", it would be great if some of their bunnies can be considered for adoption. Thanks for highlighting Crunchie Helen.

I live quite near Animals In Need and went to their open day a few weeks ago. They do a great job there and through fund raising and loads of hard work over the years now have great facilities!:wave:

:love::love::love::love: They are all so gorgous! Oh why cant I have them all! They so deserve a new start.....look at that condition of Crunchies hutch...just so sad & aweful!
I did do a double take at him!:love::love:

The two I had my eye on at Wood green seem to be reserved now! I knew they would be gone before we got the change to adopt them. :cry:

Ohh that's a shame, you so wanted them both. Glad they've got nice new home though:) Hopefully another pair will come along for you when you are ready.

Back