• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Storm please

Liz1966

Warren Veteran
I opened the hutch door an hour ago to let Storm & Mallow have a run round. Storm has not come out of the hutch and is sitting looking miserable. He's moved around a bit but is not his normal self. Mallow ran around outside but has now gone back to sit by Storm.

Vibes needed that Storm gets back to his normal cheeky self. Will have to watch him to see if he eats his evening treats. If he's still lethargic tomorrow I'll be taking him to the vets. Let's hope this is just a little blip and he's back to full health in the morning.

Has he poo'd today ?

Rather than wait to see if he eats tonight I'd err on the side of caution and get him to the Vets this evening.

I hope that he feels better soon xx

Has he poo'd today ?

I don't know because he shares his accommodation with Mallow. I know he was fine this morning cos he ran to get his breakfast. I didn't notice anything wrong when I gave him his supper but that may have been because they don't run so fast for their evening meal. He'll get so stressed out with a trip to the vet so I'm reluctant to take him there at the moment. I'll keep an eye on him for poo.

Poor Storm. :( I had a similar situation with Spenser on Wednesday - fine in the morning and decidedly NOT fine by late afternoon. I certainly don't regret taking him to the emergency vet, although it has to be said he got worse before he got better after his injections. Sending vibes.

Same thing happened to my gracie last week, i whipped her off to the vets before it took hold, she was fine in the morning but by 1pm i just knew something was wrong she was too quiet. xxx

It seems to be the week for this on RU :( Timmy was the same a couple of days ago; fine one night then showed the same signs as Storm the next morning. I took him to the vets in the afternoon and thankfully he recovered quickly. Hope Storm is ok, lots of vibes xxx

I had the same thing with Maud just yesterday :cry: (vets = ok now)

A thousand vibes coming your way xxx

Storm's a little better this morning, nibbled on some food but definetly not his usual gutsy self. We're off the vets shortly. He did poo a bit last night but I am concerned that he's not usually this placid.

UPDATE - back from the vets. Nothing physically wrong with Storm. Vet thinks he may have nibbled on something whilst free ranging that iritated his mouth. Digestive system still working so the plan is to give him lots of treats and keep a close eye on him for any changes.

Off to buy some curly kale now...

Last edited:
Back