• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

runs *poll*

do you have a run attached with 24/7 access

• yes

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • no

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

demelza

Warren Scout
following a few post i've read the last few days, i have been wondering if you do all have run attached.
so do you have a run attached to your hutch and your rabbit has access at all times

a pair of mine have a run attached
the rest dont, they get out in thier runs for about 6 hours a day

All of my outside ones bar one pair have a run attached. As soon as my foster goes to his new home and Wish and Autumn bond we will have a rearrange and then everyone gets upgraded and will have runs.

My inside ones don't, but they have a bigger space when they do get out. swings and roundabouts.

I answered yes but I have a 10ft x4ft dog kennel which is in effect a 4ft x 4ft sleeping area with attached 6ft x 4ft run plus they get free range time.

I have said yes as my group of 4 do A and E dont but they have a 8 x 6 shed plus free range time each day

Mine do but they also have a seperate run so they can go out on the grass when the weather's nice.
Ideally I would like to have two parts to the run attached to their hutch, with half of it grass so I could open that bit up when the weather was ok. My garden is on two levels with the grassy bit up higher so that's not really possible.

My trio have an 8x6 shed with an attached 10x6 run and my other pair have a 6x4 shed with a 10x6 run. They're out in the runs from about 7am to around 9pm then get shut in the sheds at night.

Last edited:
I said no, as I am too worried to let them be in the run overnight. They have a 7x4 shed though, and get to be in the run from around 6am until around 11pm.

Fay and Kenco are still waiting for their run to be built :oops: :( - but they have a large-ish kennel for now, and get to come out for run arounds. OH is going to start building the run this weekend. :D

ETA: the runs are permanently attached though - I just prefer them to be safe overnight.

I said yes as the hutch is open 24/7 into a 8ftx6ft shed, although they're only allowed out in their aviary in good weather.

Back