• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser has refused a fenugreek crunchie! HE LIKES THEM NOW!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I rather suspected he might! He is a contrary boy. :roll::roll: I left the crunchie in the hutch, so we will see if he goes back to it. He is passing the time until his evening pellets and veg by chewing on some bedding hay and straw.

Last edited:
Mine were hesitant the first day - they'd never been offered treats before.

By day 2 they were ripping my fingers off to get to them......

Daisy: :shock:

Dudley: :shock:

D&Ds Mummy: :shock: this is unprecedented!!! Gonna turn the TV on to see if it's made Sky News headlines!!!

ETA: I can't believe they're discussing the terror threat to Britain when Spenser has REFUSED a Fenugreek Crunchie so much for all the awards they win for being the best news channel pah!!!

Last edited:
Oh dear! I've just written on your other thread that I hope he enjoys his first one! :lol:

Maybe he'll come round to them?

Rosie Rabbit, delighted to see you on both threads. :wave: I decided the FC event deserved its own thread.

I read somewhere that bunnies should be offered a new food for a week before deciding they don't like it. I can now confirm that Spenser is definitely not off his food - piling into his curly kale, blissfully unaware that it is disguising baytril. :lol::lol: I have taken a photo of him showing more interested in the cardboard that was wrapped round the FC packet, and will download it later.

Goodness :shock::shock: I sent a whole new pack of fenugreek crunchies with Dave to the vets this morning as I knew they would get him eating again :lol:

Did Spenser like the bunny bites I made for him when you first got him? If so I better get baking again :lol:

Rosie Rabbit, delighted to see you on both threads. :wave: I decided the FC event deserved its own thread.

I read somewhere that bunnies should be offered a new food for a week before deciding they don't like it. I can now confirm that Spenser is definitely not off his food - piling into his curly kale, blissfully unaware that it is disguising baytril. :lol::lol: I have taken a photo of him showing more interested in the cardboard that was wrapped round the FC packet, and will download it later.
Hey :wave:

So glad Spenser is tucking into his kale - anything which can disguise Baytril is worth its weight in gold! :lol:

Goodness :shock::shock: I sent a whole new pack of fenugreek crunchies with Dave to the vets this morning as I knew they would get him eating again :lol:

Did Spenser like the bunny bites I made for him when you first got him? If so I better get baking again :lol:

D&D think this is a REALLY good idea and if you could make a 'few' more while you're at it that would be great... provided their mummy can spot them for sale before it's too late again :lol::D

Indy can take or leave a crunchie and Luna rips anything you've got out of your hand, crunchie, veggies, twilight book.. :shock:

The fenugreek crunchie is still where I left it. Mum says she saw Spenser pick it up, but immediately drop it. :roll::roll: He is currently busy hoovering up some crumbs of plantain he missed earlier in the upper hutch. :lol:

Liz, Spenser did eat your biscuits, although as he is a bit lazy I sometimes had to break them up for him. Do you have a new blender then?

Here is a photo of Spenser showing more interest in the cardboard wrapper than in the fenugreek crunchies it was protecting.
P9240372.jpg

Daisy and Dudley, you wouldn't fancy a holiday in Scotland? Spenser could do with a good talking to on the subject of properly appreciating quality rabbit noms. :roll:

The fenugreek crunchie is still being ignored.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I had to buy 4 packs of F Crunchies in - I was panicking so much when the last pack nearly ran out :shock:

BREAKING NEWS ... went out to the hutch and Spenser was eating the fenugreek crunchie! :D Unfortunately my presence distracted him and he dropped it and lost interest. Silly mummy. :oops:

:lol: What a fussy bun Spenser is!

My lot practically fall over themselves for a crunchie. Thistle seems to have developed a fool proof method of making sure he gets the first one... he stands of everyone else! :roll::lol:

Back