• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster Wanted: Fosted home wanted while at Uni

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of navat

I'm looking for a foster home, to look after them for 3 years, however i dont mind having them back at the summer holidays.

they have a hutch and run but the run is very big and the person that looks after them would have to be incharge of dismantling it and putting it back together. otherwise a small run would need to be purchased and i dont mind buying one.

Olive is a English spot, she may have a bit of rex in her, lovely bouncy personality and licks alot. she does sometimes suffer from sore hocks but since putting her on grass instead of concrete seems to have done the job Olive is 2 years old.

Murphy is a dwalf english spot and he is 4 years old. he is quite shy and prefers to sit and be stroked than picked up. he has his mad moments but is more of an old gentleman!

Olive and muprhy have been bonded for 2 years this coming fireworks night and have so far had no problems. they have been spayed and have no health problems that i am aware of. you can trim their nails fine and carry out simple health checks and they dont mind it.

Olive has had a reaction to one of her injects and have been advised when she is re-vaced that the needle needs to be placed in deeper, acording to bobtails its a very common thing and has no lasting complications just a sore where the injection is that needs to be kept clean with warm water but no antibiotics are needed.

i have pictures but i dont know how to upload them?

Murphy and olive love throwing toys, and wiker baskets, anything ediable. they are used to cats puncing on them and olive is VERY good with children and often spends time with my 5 year old sister. Muprhy dosent mind the noise but prefers not to be pulled about. neither of them bite, olive does sometime like to dig on your clothes or have a nibble on shoe laces, if you start to ignore her!. they are both outside bunnies but could be brought indoors. however i dont know if i would recommened it with olive... they are toilet trained and eat excel rabbit food.

i dont mind them living with someone on shorter term but will have to have good communication in order to arange times and things. Mum just dosent want the 'hassle' for 3 years so dont mind taking them back when family goes on holidays ect

Back