• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: 2 adult french lops, 4 baby french lops 7weeks old at present

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behlf of Frankie's bunny mummy

Due to work commitments I need to rehome my bunnies. :cry:

2 adult french lops
4 baby french lops 7weeks old at present

Sallander buck
1yrs
not neutered
vaccinated
perfect health
blackpool, lancashire
Lovely temperament thinks he's a baby adores everyone.
Blackpool,lancashire

Blue Butterfly doe
1yrs
not neutered
vaccinated
perfect health
blackpool, lancashire
Loves to be stroked does'nt like to be picked up.

4x baby french lops

Beige doe
beige buck
blue self buck
beige butterfly doe

all lovely and friendly.

Fed on burgess excel

Last edited:
how far out would she rehome too?
we are Very interested in the blue self buck &
beige butterfly doe (both would be spayed & neutred):D

I dont know what the story is here but at the end of the day the buns ALL need a new home.As I don't know claire I have to trust what she is saying about giving up breeding and think of the bunnies:love:.if anyone can help with transport no matter how little i would be really gratefull.

I dont know what the story is here but at the end of the day the buns ALL need a new home.As I don't know claire I have to trust what she is saying about giving up breeding and think of the bunnies:love:.if anyone can help with transport no matter how little i would be really gratefull.

Whilst I agree that all bunnies need a home, this site is not for breeders to offload their "stock". With some rescue bunnies awaiting homes for up to two years, these intentionally bred bunnies will take homes that could benefit those. From what I see of the photos, these bunnies are in good conditions and do not appear to be in desperate need.

Her advert shows they were being offered at £40.00 each and, as they are only seven weeks old, this is recent.

If you are intent on rehoming these bunnies, then all the bunnies should be removed or how do you know that breeding is stopped? What is also happening with the hutches? I note you have also requested help with transportation but, if you dont go yourself to the house, you will not know if there are other bunnies being bred from.

Im bowing out of the thread now.

To be honest....we are looking for french lops,everytime one comes along it is snapped up.I didnt know she was a breeder until it was out on here.The lady wants the whole lot rehomed.I dont know if she has other buns, it would be a 8 hour roundtrip to go there myself.it is a Possibility that if we really cant get any help with a bunnyrun we will have to make the trip.As far as I can see this is a honest lady who cant keep her buns anymore and we are a family dying to rehome some frenchies as we love them so much.

Guys, the op says she has given up breeding and is not selling these rabbits so they are allowed in RIN as far as I'm aware. Please report to us rather than confronting people on a thread please :wave:

Just thought I would update everyone to say that babies are not now coming to me. I got a snotty txt at teatime because I hadn't txt her my address immediately as she asked. It is obvious that some people think people who run rescues must just sit by their computer & phone all day.
She as said she as got them into another rescue:roll: find that quite strange considering she wanted them to stay together:?

Kay, well done for trying. Some people put their own needs above their animals and, to decline what would have been a great home for the bunnies, is ridiculous. Probably managed to sell them on free ads, where they were originally or continuing breeding:roll:

Back