• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Very Naughty Human

thumps_

Wise Old Thumper
We haven't had many stories with the photos. This is for Louise & Guss.

One day Thumps & I didn't get it together. Whenever I was free to play with him he wanted to do rabbit things, & he wanted to play when I was weeding or having a rest. The conversation got quite heated.

1)
P6040320.jpg

Thumps has positioned himself so he is looking at me with 1 eye & the string with the other. I can see both. " I want (to play with) you & the string"
Me "Oh you want to play now, just when I'm having a rest?"

Thumper ran to the string & tossed it in the air a few times then ran back.

2)
P6040321.jpg

He repeats the request to play. I wonder what he'll do if I pretend not to understand.

3)
P6040322.jpg

I got the order of the bum - "Hey that's a bit OTT Thumps"

4)
P6040323.jpg

He really means it too. Thumper is one very cross rabbit. I've really offended him this time.

5)
P6040325.jpg

Thumper tries a new tack. "Pleeeease". Well who could resist that?

Awww, I hope your handsome fella got his way in the end :love::love:
Are those recent pics? Thumper looks in fabulous condition xx

Awww, I hope your handsome fella got his way in the end :love::love:
Are those recent pics? Thumper looks in fabulous condition xx

Those pics are from about last Sept.

This one is of him last month, still in his winter coat at the back! I think that is the main give away that he's only just getting enough nutrition for daily requirements.
He has his active days & less active days, but is always playful at night.
DSCF4828-1.jpg

I was shocked by how boney his sacrum was a week ago, but he's rounding in nicely now the fur is growing.

I'll refrain from a photo of the litter tray - but there are times when the poops are a bit "megacolony" (if the link works)
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab229/judith_af_holland/DSCF4849.jpg

Those pics are from about last Sept.

This one is of him last month, still in his winter coat at the back! I think that is the main give away that he's only just getting enough nutrition for daily requirements.
He has his active days & less active days, but is always playful at night.
DSCF4828-1.jpg

I was shocked by how boney his sacrum was a week ago, but he's rounding in nicely now the fur is growing.

I'll refrain from a photo of the litter tray - but there are times when the poops are a bit "megacolony" (if the link works)
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab229/judith_af_holland/DSCF4849.jpg

Ooh, I just want to kiss those feet :love::love::love:

You want more feet?
I love his furry feet too.
DSCF4826.jpg

ETA The fur cut is to help him lose heat in the summer. Poor soul nearly roasted alive in his thick winter coat.

He is gorgeous, and looks very content :love::love:
Is the 'pointyness' of those poops related to his condition?

He is gorgeous, and looks very content :love::love:
Is the 'pointyness' of those poops related to his condition?

Yes, he's trying to get as much low grade nutrient in as he can, & has cut back on fiber now he realises that the domeperidone keeps his gut going. The points are "caec" material that comes out in the waste.

If I'd seen it last year, I'd have been encouraging him to eat bramble/sloe leaves, & thinking "We've about 10 days to fix this with diet or he'll go into stasis".

Awwww :love::love::love: So lovely to see some pictures of Thumps, thank you :D:D

You naughty human not playing with him :no: :lol:

He has such character, and I love the furry feet :love:

Awww he is lovely :love::love::love:.

Love his feet too :love::love:

And how could you resist his lovely little face? Naughty human :no: :lol:

Thank you so much every one.
I should say that that is the only time I've teased him, (& I've only been cross with him once in nearly 5 years too). I wondered what he'd do if a very effective communication system broke down. My neighbour took the photos.

As Jenova has said we are remarkably well suited personality wise, & it just doesn't show on photos or videos.

It appealed to my warped sense of humour to show "naughty humsn" rather than "naughty rabbit."
I'm always amazed by how reasonable Thumper is. It's a fantastic living arrangement.

Back