• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Orla is a diva!!!!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Orla is now the diva or the household! Everyone has to pay her attention whenever they enter the livingroom & she wont let me stroke Rodge until she gets one too! :lol:

Ive been telling her off for eating the rug by firmly saying 'NO!' & pointing my finger at her.....well the little madam threw a tantrum, growled, stomped her foot then done a binky......it was like she was frustrated that i wasnt leaving her to get up to mischief! :lol:

Orla is now the diva or the household! Everyone has to pay her attention whenever they enter the livingroom & she wont let me stroke Rodge until she gets one too! :lol:

Ive been telling her off for eating the rug by firmly saying 'NO!' & pointing my finger at her.....well the little madam threw a tantrum, growled, stomped her foot then done a binky......it was like she was frustrated that i wasnt leaving her to get up to mischief! :lol:

Sounds like my OH... :lol:

Bless Orla! Sounds like the happy couple are enjoying themselves :)

Oh she is certainly a character! :lol: She loves to be the centre of attention!

Orla has a weird habit though, infact its disgusting.....she licks everything! :shock: Peoples feet, the tv, the radiator....the inside of anyones shoes. :oops:

Oh she is certainly a character! :lol: She loves to be the centre of attention!

Orla has a weird habit though, infact its disgusting.....she licks everything! :shock: Peoples feet, the tv, the radiator....the inside of anyones shoes. :oops:

Biscuit does that. Everything, and i mean ANYTHING. :)

Its disgusting! Its cute when she licks everyone but not their smelly feet & shoes! :shock:

Another thing that she does....she pulls her poop out of her bottom then flips her head back so it goes flying in the air! :shock: Shes insane! :lol:

Back