• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit Says...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Biscuit: mmmms me likes these new noms! Daddy calls them readsigrars!

readigrass.jpg

Awwhh! My buns all love readigrass. It smells really yummy too :oops::lol:

it was so strong when i got it open in my office. I felt so ill! So strong smelling, now i quite like it now its been opened and aired a little :)

Mainly bought it to keep indoors over winter, as fresh grass will be too wet / soggy here. Do you think it'll last ok?

it was so strong when i got it open in my office. I felt so ill! So strong smelling, now i quite like it now its been opened and aired a little :)

Mainly bought it to keep indoors over winter, as fresh grass will be too wet / soggy here. Do you think it'll last ok?

Yeah, I think it'd be ok. I've never had a bag that lasted more than a week but I don't see why it wouldn't be alright. It's just a different kind of hay really isn't it?! :wave:

I have a huge bale and have had it months. It still smells as fresh now as it did on the day I bought it so I'm sure it'll be fine.

Spenser likes that too. :D

Spenser Biscuit, do you realise it tastes just as nice if yout tip the bowl up and it goes all over the floor ... oops, just remembered you live indoors so maybe not such a good idea. ;)

Spenser likes that too. :D

Spenser Biscuit, do you realise it tastes just as nice if yout tip the bowl up and it goes all over the floor ... oops, just remembered you live indoors so maybe not such a good idea. ;)

Biscuit: teehee Spenser, i've alreadys done its. It ams all ober the carpets. Daddy did puts it backs in as bests he coulds, but its outs agains nows! teehee! :lol:

He really did too, its *EVERYWHERE* he must of thrown the bowl.

Biscuit: teehee Spenser, i've alreadys done its. It ams all ober the carpets. Daddy did puts it backs in as bests he coulds, but its outs agains nows! teehee! :lol:
He really did too, its *EVERYWHERE* he must of thrown the bowl.

Smithy the umans are pests we just get our stuff how we like it and what do they do come along and mess it up again, do they think we wabbits have nothing better to do than keep arranging our stuff wasting our nom nom time :roll:

One of the heavier bowls (as in your signiature) perhaps more suitable for serving readigrass ... Spenser can tip them up, even when filled with water, but he's a rather bigger boy.

One of the heavier bowls (as in your signiature) perhaps more suitable for serving readigrass ... Spenser can tip them up, even when filled with water, but he's a rather bigger boy.

Yeah i would normally have just put it on the floor in the pen, but wanted to keep it tidy and i was being lazy :oops: :lol: should of known better!

Smithy Spencer get your mummy back into line she is attempting to prevent bowl uptipping us boys need to stick together bowls were made for tipping

Smithy Spencer get your mummy back into line she is attempting to prevent bowl uptipping us boys need to stick together bowls were made for tipping

Spenser My favourite bowl is a plastic one with a yellow rim and bunnies dancing round it. It is ideal for tipping up, especially if there is no curly kale in my dinner and I want to make a point. :evil: Mummy is concerned because several of the little black non-slip things have disappeared from the bottom. She thinks I might have eaten them. Stupid Mummy. :roll:

Where did you get this from? I got some a while ago and it wasn't what I expected, dry and very bitty if that makes sense, nothing like your pictures anyway.
Biscuit looks like he is enjoying it!

Spenser has The Hay Experts stuff. It is shorter in strands and slightly darker in colour than Biscuit's, but definitely has a distinctive aroma. :wave:

Spenser has The Hay Experts stuff. It is shorter in strands and slightly darker in colour than Biscuit's, but definitely has a distinctive aroma. :wave:

That sounds like the readigrass I bought (I got it from Hay experts). Dudley never touched it and I kept it and gave some to Lucy and she won't eat it either. The readigrass that Biscuit is munching on looks a lot nicer and greener and looks like Dudley might eat that. I will buy some later when they get back from holiday!

Back