• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What to get from Hay Experts next...what do your buns like??

mimi g

Warren Scout
Hi Guys

This was my previous order from the Hay Experts (first time I have used them and really happy with service)

1 x Gnaw Stone
- Gnaw stone choice: Herbs
1 x Carrot Woodroll
1 x Alfalfa Cubes
1 x 7 Day Nature Feeding Pack : Rabbit
1 x Seagrass Duo Tunnels : Large
1 x Grassy Carrot
1 x Willow Carrot
1 x Burns Green Oat Hay

Most items went down a storm with my bunny Norman.

Im now in a position to make another large order and also have another bun to share in the Hay Experts goodies...a very greedy, over active french lop baby.

What other items from Hay Experts would people recommend that have been tried and tested???

xx

My bunnies favorite hay is the Burns green oat hay :) Also Readigrass goes down well. I've had the edible mat things as well which Cloud took great joy in destroying! :lol:

Oooh, and fenugreek crunchies are a must!

Everything I have ever brought from the hay experts for my buns or chinchilla have gone down really well, it is one of those shops where you can spend a fortune as there are so many lovely things.

My delivery came today, I got the carrot woodroll, a parsley bell, fenugreek crunchies and the rose gnawing stone, plus megazorb :)

I know other people have put it, but definitely fenugreek crunchies!! Mind your fingers though, the little fluffters are that keen to get them they don't mind where they put their teeth!!

I know other people have put it, but definitely fenugreek crunchies!! Mind your fingers though, the little fluffters are that keen to get them they don't mind where they put their teeth!!

^^^^ This.

I've lost quite a few finger nails to an over-excited bun on the hunt for Crunchies!

I'm having fenugreek crunchies delivered this afternoon. Spenser also likes the grassy carrot, but only if I hold it while he tugs it to pieces and eats it! :lol: I think I will try the edible mat things Georgie F mentioned next. :wave:

Those who like the edible matt try the edible tunnels they lay in them and nibble....very amusing to watch!!

Looks like I need to get me some fenugreek crunchies!!x

I got mine some of the willow wigwams and the edible mats which they seem to like. Also they like the grassy balls and willow balls from there

Back