• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas presents for bunnies?

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from the thread about the christmas count down it's got me wondering what presents you all get for your bunnies.

I'm hoping to get some customised bowls with their names on and then lots and lots of toys but not too sure where I can get suitable bowls from.

What have you got for your bunnies in the past and what do you intend to get this year :wave:

You beat me to it! I was just typing up a similar thread :)

I'll watch this one instead :)

I have no idea what to get, so i'll watch for ideas :)

I was so going to start a thread saying exactly that too :shock::lol:

Anyway i thibk i might get a big hay experts delivery in for them and let them open the box themselves :oops: Its so funny they get sooo excited! :love:

My lot will all be getting new treat balls (they LOVE them) and some new willow shapes from TWW or Animal Magic.
Tibbsy and Echo's 'Big Present' is a tent to match their tunnel, and Oliver and Maisey will be getting a cardboard castle!
Maisey is a chewer, so her and Oliver have to have presents they can destroy! :lol::lol:

This will be Spenser's first Christmas with me. I won't go daft as he gets pretty spoilt anyway. :oops: Spenser will be sending a present to his Rainbow Rabbit cousins. :wave:

Hopefully Sooty's getting a girlfriend to snuggle with for christmas! Although that is a present for both of us really from my OH, so I'm sure him and new bunny will get a few new tunnels and toys aswell!

This will be Spenser's first Christmas with me. I won't go daft as he gets pretty spoilt anyway. :oops: Spenser will be sending a present to his Rainbow Rabbit cousins. :wave:

Same here :D

Some of the newer members may not know but in recent years we've done an RU Secret Santa. Rescues send in names of their bunnies to the organiser, RU members wanting to take part also pm the organiser and they get sent an address and name of a bunny! you then send your anonymous christmas present to the little rescue bun! Its an absolutley brilliant idea. As the presents start arriving the rescues try and post piccies of the buns with the pressies :D

Some of the newer members may not know but in recent years we've done an RU Secret Santa. Rescues send in names of their bunnies to the organiser, RU members wanting to take part also pm the organiser and they get sent an address and name of a bunny! you then send your anonymous christmas present to the little rescue bun! Its an absolutley brilliant idea. As the presents start arriving the rescues try and post piccies of the buns with the pressies :D

Oooh - that sounds great! Hope it gets done again this year :)

i like this idea!
it would be lovely to do something nice for bunnies less fortunate than my own.

^^ we've never had scarlett and benji with us for chirstmas but last year i got flopsy mopsy n pebbles a stocking with allsorts of treats and toys in. I'm planning to do the same this year, but I'm going to do them up a christmas dinner with lots of nomful veggies :D

I LOVE the idea of a Secret Santa for the rescue buns and me, Gulliver and Cinnamon would love to join in!

As for my own buns...I think they would prefer ripping up the wrapping paper to playing with whatever is inside..typical!

:wave:

Three bunny quilts ,3 new jumbo 3 tunnels (£15.99 each). Toys of course and a few new carriers.:wave:,

Will also get them a few other things. Not sure what yet.

Back