• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Ginger (and Amy) for today please U/D: both back at home, safe and sound :)

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Ginger, soon coming to us as her forever home, is going in for her spay/neuter (?!) today (depending on findings....!:shock:)

Can i get lots of Vibes for a successful op and recovery please?

I dont know if StarlightsRabbitRescue will post a similar thread, but i'm sat here anxious as anything and have been since last night fretting about it.

Amy isn't anything to do with me, but i know she's going in today for the same also, so lets send Vibes for her too.

Thanks RU, your support is always amazing.

Gray

Last edited:
Vibes for both of them :)

It will be quite interesting to see what Ginger actually is. My bets is a boy :lol:

Vibes for both of them :)

It will be quite interesting to see what Ginger actually is. My bets is a boy :lol:

Oh stop it, she's going to be a girl! :lol::lol::lol: Socks could of been anything too - he came out with undescended testicles, so he was what he should of been! :lol: She could be anything though, i'll still love himher to bits :love: She has girly looks anyway ;)

Do we know what Scruffy, Ginger's brother was/is? I haven't heard anything of him since i saw those baby pictures of 2-3weeks.

Scuffy has always been a girl, until I saw Kris say he was Ginger's brother earlier this week. Looks like Scruffy may have had a gender change too.

I actually seriously think Ginger could be a boy. That's really serious.

Scuffy has always been a girl, until I saw Kris say he was Ginger's brother earlier this week. Looks like Scruffy may have had a gender change too.

I actually seriously think Ginger could be a boy. That's really serious.

:lol: @ Scruffy, bless himher. This is all rather confusing isnt it?

As said, i don't really mind, she hasn't been hormonal either from what i know / what you've said. :)

(S)he'll be my little boygirl then. Maybe i should modify first post to say spay/neuter (depending on findings) ? :D

Good luck Ginger, ur in good hands and im sure you'll be fine :love:

Sympathy vibes from Max, if a bun could cross its legs in shame he would be doing so today! Xxxxxxx

Back