• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chloe- U/D 1205hrs- She's Gone :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
10.5 year old Chloe :cry:

Everything is closing down :cry: I have given her a shot of pain relief, although she does not appear to be in pain or distressed. I have also given her some SQ fluids and she's on a heatpad.

I think it's 'her time'.................... :cry:

Last edited:
Aw Jane - i just dont know how you do it. Hope Chloe is pain free. Hugs Jane xxxxxxx

Jane Im so sorry 10.5 is such a good age. I am out all day but will be thinking of you both today sleep peacefully little one xx

I'm so sorry Jane, after going through the same yesterday, I know how important it is for our furry babies to have a calm and peaceful time before they go to sleep. Will be thinking of you both and sending all the calm and peaceful vibes I can muster. God bless Chloe, I hope she falls asleep soundly and has blissful dreams xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh no :cry: Wishing Chloe a peaceful passing, it doesnt sound like shes distressed atm so lets hope she jusy drifts off to sleep xxxxxx

Huge hugs to you Jane, i just dont know how you do it and I have massive respect for all you go through personally for your buns xxxxx

Oh, sorry to hear this ....... thinking of you both and sending vibes for Chloe to have a peaceful passing. xx

Thank you

I am not going to rush Chloe down to C for PTS. Chloe is not 'suffering' or in pain and we would not PTS a very elderly human just because they had reached 'their time'.

If Chloe becomes distressed then of course I will be straight off to C, but I think Chloe is just going to drift away and I will make sure she remains calm, comfortable and pain free.

I have had to separate her from Rodney. He kept trying to sniff her and Chloe just wants to be left alone. So she nipped at him which made him then nip back.
Chloe is blind and slightly senile so she has lost many of her 'communication skills'. Rodney cant understand this :cry:

I will let Rodney say his Good-Byes when the time comes.

:cry: :cry:

Oh no, what a horrible start to the day :cry: Vibes for a peaceful passing for Chloe and hugs for you and Rodney xxx

Poor Chloe, poor Rodney and poor you.

I hope she does pass peacefully. She will be lucky because she will know she is loved right to the end.

Thinking of you all.

:( Jane, i'm really really sorry.

Lots of Peaceful Passing Vibes for Chloe and hugs for you and nose rubs for Rodney.

Back