• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I cant seem to find a spayed female for adoption :(

I had similar trouble to me locally but if you travel there are plenty. Where about's in the UK are you? Someone might be able to help :)

We have Kanika here with us. She's beautiful and would love a forever home and a husbun. We're in Lincolnshire, but bunny runs can happen!

anyone know of any rescues in swansea? Ive tried the RSPCA they dont have any girlies... anyone know of anywhere else/near?

Windwhistle Warren rescue is in Gloucestershire - I'll bet Alice has some there?

I believe you can take a rabbit in a carrier on the train?
sue:wave:

ah - was assuming no rescues in Swansea. There you go then.
If they have none there perhaps the local RSPCA would have one?

Windwhistle Warren rescue is in Gloucestershire - I'll bet Alice has some there?

I believe you can take a rabbit in a carrier on the train?
sue:wave:

ah - was assuming no rescues in Swansea. There you go then.
If they have none there perhaps the local RSPCA would have one?

Thought straight away of Alice:)Windwhistle warren. Amber and Angel are beautiful:love::love:....had to stop there as rich said dont fall in love ( way too late:love::love:). Think you know its right when adopting, i fell in love with our SophieAnnie as soon as i saw her photo, just knew she was the girl for us.. and our Shauny:love::love:

Thought straight away of Alice:)Windwhistle warren. Amber and Angel are beautiful:love::love:....had to stop there as rich said dont fall in love ( way too late:love::love:). Think you know its right when adopting, i fell in love with our SophieAnnie as soon as i saw her photo, just knew she was the girl for us.. and our Shauny:love::love:

Alice is fantastic and helping Lucky find a wife. I just need to get him vaccinated and we can go ahead with it. :D

The swansea rescue people are very nice but due to limited funds, the buns are not neutered. You can just turn up there tho and take your pick - from the sounds of it, they have more than what's on their website.

Alice is fantastic and helping Lucky find a wife. I just need to get him vaccinated and we can go ahead with it. :D

The swansea rescue people are very nice but due to limited funds, the buns are not neutered. You can just turn up there tho and take your pick - from the sounds of it, they have more than what's on their website.

She is a wonderful person:). Do you have a special bun in mind for your lil man?.

Back