• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish me luck!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Just about to start setting the bonding cage up for a group of 8.

My own 5, plus the permanent trio.

Hopefully next week they can temporarily move into the kennel, while I save for their aviary extension!

They will be having a 16ft x 12ft aviary attached the kennel meaning total space will be 16ft x 16ft.

Dee at Chirpy Coops has been very helpful in helping me pick mesh, and advising me on things. Just waiting on a revised quote!

Best of luck, xxx

I will follow any posts on this as I'd LOVE to bond my four together - but I dont think Malc and Colin like each other :cry:

Hmmmm! *makes a note* send them to starlights :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very much good luck!

If it works can you tell them to write a letter to my six telling them how to co-operate in a big group please!

Just about to start setting the bonding cage up for a group of 8.

My own 5, plus the permanent trio.

Hopefully next week they can temporarily move into the kennel, while I save for their aviary extension!

They will be having a 16ft x 12ft aviary attached the kennel meaning total space will be 16ft x 16ft.

Dee at Chirpy Coops has been very helpful in helping me pick mesh, and advising me on things. Just waiting on a revised quote!

Good Luck Kris :) Can i see them next Friday?:D

Moonie has had a few scuffles, as she doesn't like it when they zoom past when they are scared (I think she has slight seeing problems)

scraggles has already introduced herself!

For the most part, the trio has stayed down one end of the cage, and my 5 the other :roll:

Moonie has had a few scuffles, as she doesn't like it when they zoom past when they are scared (I think she has slight seeing problems)

scraggles has already introduced herself!

For the most part, the trio has stayed down one end of the cage, and my 5 the other :roll:

At least its not full on fighting though :)

Back