• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello! How's yer bunnies???

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Can't think of anything to say, just missed everyone as I haven't been on for a while. How are your bunnies? Go on, indulge yourself... tell me something about your rabbits.

Lola and Benson have had a duvet day today as it's been raining quite heavily. They're still happy though - nice shed and a big run to hop about in and each other to snuggle with. They ran around in the rain for a while tonight while I was changing their litter tray then came in of their own accord. I love it when they dunt your hand out of the way to see what you are doing!

S'all I have to say :wave:

My bunny and I are happier than we were last night.:) He's back in his hutch after last night's panic, but I'm concerned about the temperature dropping. :? He has a Ryedale hutch, which comes with a night shutter I've never used. I'm mulling over whether or not to put it on - might be a bit claustrophibic for him as I've already blocked of the under-run until he is fully recoverd. I've had a choc ice, but still feel indecisive. I think I expect to much of choc ices really...

My bunny and I are happier than we were last night.:) He's back in his hutch after last night's panic, but I'm concerned about the temperature dropping. :? He has a Ryedale hutch, which comes with a night shutter I've never used. I'm mulling over whether or not to put it on - might be a bit claustrophibic for him as I've already blocked of the under-run until he is fully recoverd. I've had a choc ice, but still feel indecisive. I think I expect to much of choc ices really...

You can never think too much of choc ices :shock:

Have you got a blanket or anything you can put in the hutch for if he wants to snuggle?

How can you call a TEACHER a slacker??? :shock::shock: Your blooming brave, that's all I can say ... although you do have the backing of Dan and Clo, and I wouldn't mess with them. :lol::lol:

:lol:, Yep, I have 4 butch bodyguards!!!

(plus it's a long way from Northen Ireland - she wouldn't leave her bunnies long enough to come and beat me up ;))

How can you call a TEACHER a slacker??? :shock::shock: Your blooming brave, that's all I can say ... although you do have the backing of Dan and Clo, and I wouldn't mess with them. :lol::lol:

Yeahhhhhhh...... come over here and say that to m'face BLACKberry!!!!

SLACKER!!! SLACKER!!!!

(You should have come to play - then I wouldn't be calling names.....)

Why I aughta....... (thinks)..... it can wait (ahem, at least until I get my bunny baubles.....).

I'm sorry for being a slacker Blackberry, you're right I don't put enough time into the forum. I shall try harder.....

(heh heh heh, bunny baubles in time for Christmas!!)

Why I aughta....... (thinks)..... it can wait (ahem, at least until I get my bunny baubles.....).

I'm sorry for being a slacker Blackberry, you're right I don't put enough time into the forum. I shall try harder.....

(heh heh heh, bunny baubles in time for Christmas!!)

As a punishment for bunking off you must do lines.

Write out 50 times:

'I must not skive off RU and abandon my bunny buddies'

Copy & paste is not allowed :no:

Well Rainbows flopped, Jose's chuffing on hay and not sure about the other 2 as they now live outside, need to check on them in a bit though

Back